Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lyle Plays the Field

Lyle currently has four women in his dating rotation. I know from experience that it used to be more. When we first met, (and I learned this much later) he and his roommates had a contest going--there may have even been a chart-- to see who could date the most girls from different states. I told him in no uncertain terms that I found his behavior despicable and chauvinistic. His reply? "You should be honored. You were from UTAH. A dime a dozen at BYU. Now, if you were from say... Rhode Island or Alaska, you might question my motives."

This weekend his date was a blue-eyed blond from the state of Washington. They went to dinner and a movie. On a scale of 1-10, Lyle gave the movie (Bedtime Stories) a 2, but gave his date a 10.

So I think he'll be holding onto her phone number.
He might even memorize it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lyle needs to try out for The Bachelor!

Amy said...

What a cute couple! :)

Kelly said...

You may have some stiff competition there Eileen!

rachel said...

Daddy daughter dates are the best!

Shirley said...

I think it is wonderful that he takes his girls on dates!